TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - I disagree with the idea that the Brembo GT is not
People Seeking Info

Subject I disagree with the idea that the Brembo GT is not

Posted by not4resaleZ on July 28, 2014 at 12:56 PM
  This message has been viewed 216 times.

In Reply To Interesting opinion. I like the stoptech st40 kit better posted by TriniTT on July 28, 2014 at 06:54 AM

Message specifically designed for the chassis. Just because Stop Tech makes a big deal about their testing doesn't mean Brembo isn't doing a better job designing for a specific chassis. Read thru this thread:

[ http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=128158 ]

As far as biting hard, there is not a lot of difference in my Brembo GT and stock as far as brake pressure and stopping rate. Maybe a little more but not much, kind of hard to tell the difference. However if you really step on the brakes, it makes a big difference. The stock setup, if you really stood on the brakes, vs. braking somewhat hard, there was not much difference.

I like to left foot brake and the better modulation than stock is really apparent.

If you read the thread, you will find out that the latest F40 style kits are several generations improved from the F40 systems produced years ago. I guess what I'm finding with my BBK could be different from the kits they sold years ago.

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.